XENON BOARDS LIMITED WARRANTY & LIABILITY TERMS
Xenon Boards takes pride in it's workmanship and strives to manufacture the best products possible. Therefore, we warranty our products against defects in material and workmanship for the periods and parts set forth below, subject to the conditions listed below.
- Xenon Boards provides a 2 year limited warranty for its products against the defects in materials or workmanship.
- The Warranty period starts from the date of purchase.
- It is expressly agreed that Purchaser’s exclusive remedy and Xenon Boards sole liability and responsibility in respect of defects in materials or workmanship our responsibility is limited to replacement or, at our discretion, reimbursement of the purchase price of goods which are acknowledged to be defective by our quality control department. No return of goods will be accepted without our prior consent. The return authorization request must specify the nature of the claim. Return costs are borne by the Claimer.
- A return will not alter the agreed times for payment. No costs of repair by a third party will be taken into consideration.
- Warranty claims can only be made with/through the Importer/Dealer who sold the registered Xenon Boards product.
- Normal wear, corrosion, neglect, abuse, accidents, improper assembly, improper or incorrect use or maintenance, damages caused by impact on any surface including the water, unauthorized alteration or the installation of parts or accessories not compatible with the original intended use of the board, as sold, are not covered by this warranty.
- Warranty is valid only for the products purchased from an authorized Xenon Boards dealer or the website.
- Warranty is valid only if the board has been used with original or approved accessories/had not been under any modification.
- Warranty is valid only for the original purchaser and is not transferable. Proof of purchase is required to exercise this warranty. Labor and freight charges are not included.
- The Customer/Dealer/Distributor will promptly report to Xenon Boards any damage or defect discovered. Dealer/Distributor will provide the best service possible to resolve the problem in a timely manner.
- The Customer/Dealer/Distributor will provide high quality pictures of claimed products/board/parts, which indicate the damage/defect and the serial number of the board and a description of circumstances and any further info by request.
- From the acceptance date of a claim report, Xenon Boards will reply with an answer regarding the claim within 14 working days.
- Shipping costs of new or fixed products to Xenon Boards & from Xenon Boards to the customer will be covered by the Claimer side.
- Xenon Boards reserves the right to reject the application of above-mentioned warranty conditions when justified suspicion exists for unfaithful or deliberate misrepresentation of warranty terms and conditions.
- Xenon Boards reserves the right to inspect & determine the validity of any warranty claim.
Xenon Boards does not compensate, not bear any liability of any other associated direct or indirect costs or losses that might occur to the purchaser beyond the cost of repair or replacement of the defective product due to application of the above mentioned warranty conditions.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE WHICH HEREBY ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. XENON BOARDS DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES WHETHER ARISING IN LAW, IN EQUITY, IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT, AS TO ITS PRODUCTS DESIGN, VALUE, OPERATION, CONDITION, QUALITY, DURABILITY, SUITABILITY AND INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED.
WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE
XENON BOARDS SHALL NOT BE SUBJECT TO ANY OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES WHETHER ARISING OUT OF USE, BREACH OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHER THEORIES OF LAW, WITH RESPECT TO ITS PRODUCTS, OR ANY UNDERTAKINGS, ACTS OR OMISSIONS RELATING THERETO. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT EXPRESSLY SET HEREINABOVE, XENON BOARDS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR PROPERTY OR PERSONAL INJURY DAMAGES, PATENT, TRADEMARK AND COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, PENALTIES SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR LIQUIDATED DAMAGES, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, LOSS PROPERTY OR LOSS OF USE OF EQUIPMENT, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS, FACILITIES AND SERVICES, OR FOR ANY OTHER TYPES OF ECONOMIC LOSS AND FOR CLAIMS FOR ANY SUCH DAMAGES. XENON BOARDS SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL AND CONTINGENT DAMAGES WHATSOEVER.
EXCEPT FOR HEREIN LIMITED WARRANTY AND LIABILITY TERMS, THE PURCHASERS/USERS OF ANY XENON BOARDS PRODUCTS DO HEREBY REMISE, RELEASE, AND FOREVER DISCHARGE XENON BOARDS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL MATTERS OF ACTION, CAUSES OF ACTION, SUITS, DEBTS, ENTITLEMENTS, RIGHTS, COSTS, DAMAGE, COMPENSATIONS, JUDGMENTS, EXECUTIONS, CLAIMS AND DEMANDS WHATSOEVER AND HOWSOEVER ARISING, WHICH NOW HAS OR WHICH MAY HEREAFTER ACCRUE, AND WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, FORESEEN OR UNFORESEEN, IN RELATION OR IN CONNECTION TO OR ARISING FROM THE WORKMANSHIP, MATERIALS, CONDITION, QUALITY, DURABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, PURCHASE, USE OR UTILIZATION OF ANY XENON BOARDS PRODUCTS.
HEREIN LIMITED WARRANTY AND LIABILITY TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF ENGLAND WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICT OF LAW PRINCIPLES.
Xenon Boards represented by H&S WATER SPORTS SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ based in Poland, Tyniecka 38A 02-621 Warszawa, Polska, hereby is herein referred to as “Xenon Boards”.