The 2024 Rayo is Xenon’s true Explorer. Geared towards freeride and progression, the new Rayo is here to make sure kiteboarding always stays fun and accessible.
At Xenon, we all remember how overwhelming kiteboarding can feel at first. This is why we have designed a board to be ridden in all simplicity. A tried and trusted autopilot, the Rayo knows how to guide you through any spot and conditions. With its soft flex and low rocker, supported by Xenon’s celebrated lightweight construction, the 2024 Rayo is the most forgiving board in our twin-tip range. Its guaranteed ease of use and unwavering comfort bring you all the assurance you need to overcome your first challenges with confidence. Always keeping that smile on your face.
A worthy progression board should not be outgrown from your first rides. At Xenon, we’ve made sure that the 2024 Rayo delivers outstanding freeride performances to remain a valued member of your quiver for years to come. One of the most efficient boards in our range in lighter winds, the Rayo takes you upwind with ease no matter the conditions.
And because freeriding does not mean sticking to the water surface, the Rayo never shies away from boosting jumps on demand or throwing your first unhooked tricks. Always ensuring smooth landings.
Your Ticket to ride. Your Rayo.
- Steps-free shape - Eliminates all the weak points.
- Paulownia wood core - Gives the best durability-to-weight ratio.
- Top rail channels - Add extra strength to the whole construction allowing the entire core of the board to be thinner & lighter.
- Triax laminate - Gives a very direct and responsive board feeling.
- Single concave to double V bottom profile - Gives refined speed, pop, precision and control.
- Tapered down rails - For grip and control.
137 x 42 / 145 x 45
- One of the most comfortable pads and straps available. New hard parts composite brings flexibility, low weight and durability together.
- White G10 50mm fins set with flexible fins washers.
- Ergonomic grab handle.