The 2024 Laluz is Xenon’s true Performer. Back by popular demand, we can safely say the Laluz is the right board for 99% of kiteboarders.
Since its introduction in 2009, the Laluz still is the most beloved of Xenon’s boards, widely acclaimed by riders of all levels. Year after year, we have kept expertly infusing our experience and your feedback into the Laluz’s design, bringing you the utmost comfort and versatility to date.
From laid-back cruising to advanced freestyle moves and boosting huge airs, the Laluz’s unmatched performances come forth no matter the conditions. From newcomers to weekend warriors, seasoned freeriders and freestyle fans alike won’t find a box that the new Laluz doesn’t tick.
For 2024, the Laluz continues to be an uncontested crowd-pleaser. With its finely tuned medium flex and moderate rocker, coupled with Xenon’s celebrated lightweight construction, it is the perfect fit for the rider on a quest for the one board that does it all. Amazingly light underfoot, swift and comfortable in the chop, boasting effortless upwind abilities and a great deal of pop, the 2024 Laluz is the board your friends will want to keep hold of.
Your Time to shine. Your Laluz.
- Paulownia wood core - Gives the best durability-to-weight ratio.
- Top rail channels - Adds extra strength to the whole construction allowing the entire core of the board to be thinner & lighter.
- Steps-free shape - Eliminates all the weak points.
- Hybrid Triax-Carbon laminate - Takes the best features from both materials to ensure a super comfortable ride with tons of pop.
- Single concave to double V bottom profile - Gives refined speed, pop, precision and control.
- Tapered down rails - For grip and control.
- Moderate flex - Gives an optimal blend of comfort & performance.
135 x 41 / 138 x 42 / 141 x 43
- One of the most comfortable pads and straps available. New hard parts composite allows for combining flexibility, low weight and durability.
- White G10 40 mm fins set with flexible fins washers.
- Ergonomic grab handle.