The 2024 Hop is Xenon’s true Stomper. If our Laluz is the right board for 99% of riders, then the Hop is for the remaining 1% of wakestyle purists.
The Hop unleashes its full potential when ridden with your favourite pair of boots. Tame this wakestyle beast and you will be rewarded with one of the most aggressive pop on the market. With its expertly crafted stiffness and wakeboard-inspired high rocker, the new Hop lets you load up hard without ever giving up under pressure. Heavy landings on the Hop always stay smooth and controlled, allowing you to keep your kite as low as possible and preserving your knees when coming in hot.
Built to last, the 2024 Hop boasts a super durable base. Whether hitting obstacles at the park or grinding natural features, the Hop is ready to take on whatever you throw at it. Reinforced inserts will give you peace of mind when riding hard. We have also positioned them in line so can you swap your heelside edge over time.
With the Hop, Xenon wishes to honour your devotion to the complexity of unhooked freestyle by offering you the best tool for your trade. It might not be a board for everyone, but it may just be the one for you.
Your Trick list. Your Hop.
- Steps-free shape - Eliminates all the weak points.
- Paulownia/Oak hybrid wood core - Gives a very light yet durable board that handles all the forces related to using wake boots & riding cable..
- Triax laminate - Gives very direct and responsive board characteristics.
- Catch free lifted rails - To push the limits on obstacles and for more forgiving landings.
- 3D multi-channel bottom profile - Gives ultimate grip & control - even finless. Softens up the hardest landings.
- Continuous rocker line - For ultimate pop and upwind abilities.
- True twin outline with in-line inserts - Enables you to mount your boots both ways!
138 x 43 / 142 x 43
- White G10 28 mm wake-style fins set with flexible fins washers.